PDA

View Full Version : Best Game Of All Time? (pc)

AlfredMer
06-10-2015,
For me, I would have to say Half-Life 2 and UT2004. I have been playing UT2k4 RELIGIOUSLY since it was released and HL2 is in a league of it's own. Sadly, FPS for the computer have yet to surpass these two in a few years(Call of Duty 4 is pretty good as well, along with Far Cry, maybe BioShock). I know UT2k4 may not be a popular vote, but if you play it, you love it. BTW I play under the name Behemoth, written with different characters, but I frequent alot of clan servers. Just curious to what everyone else thinks.

AlfredNick
06-11-2015,
Warcraft 3. I am a person who gets bored of games relatively fast. Warcraft 3 was the first "real" computer game I ever had, and I still play it today. I got it for christmas of 2004.

For an FPS game, Bioshock blows my mind. This game is excellent. I'm close to beating it now!

AlfredNusy
06-11-2015,
The Civilization series, the Football Manager series and the Heroes of Might and Magic series are ones that I have played the most.

And DOOM - it was the reason I bought a PC in the first place.

Alfredooa
06-13-2015,
FPS - Operation Flashpoint, System Shock 2, UT, GRAW, Joint Operations
RTS - CnC, Homeworld2, Starcraft, Total Annihilation, Supreme Commander, DoW
RPG - Diablo II+LOD. NeverWinter Nights 1. KOTOR, WOW, SSI games.
Racing - NFSU2, Rally 2000, Insane, Motocross Madness2.
Flight - Freespace2, XWing, XWA, Starlancer, Freelancer, Elite.
Sim - Settlers, Civ, Mechwarrior2+addons, total war series.
Arcade - Starcontrol 2, Alien Breed, Mission Impossible, Turrican, Legacy, Bubble Bobble.

Best Intro - Warhammer Mark of Chaos (is downloadable as wmv if interested, loud with 5.1 is best)
Best Music/Sound - NFS series were good, gta:SA was pretty funny.
Best Storyline - Probably KOTOR

AlfredoMub
06-13-2015,
Aww what about Counterstrike Source? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif
Boom Headshot!!!

admin
06-15-2015,
Counter strike source is the best FPS of all time

Prove me wrong, i dare u