PDA

View Full Version : E3 2015

alkoDostnak
06-15-2015,
June 16th - 18th sees E3 for 2015 what announcements, presentations are you looking forward to?
Fallout 4 is rumoured to be unvieled at E3 too any predictions of other games to be announced?

allieac60
06-16-2015,
I just want to be truly surprised this year.Everything always seems to get leaked for these things in the days before the shows. It would be nice to have at least a couple of announcements that genuinely shock me.

Other than that i can't wait to see some game play of already announced games

Scalebound
Crackdown
Forza 6
Star Wars Battlefront
Rime
Mirrors Edge 2
Fall out 4

Should be some good stuff.

AllisonSype
06-16-2015,
Animal Crossing U!<3! We know it's in development, so it seems a good of time as any to announce it officially.

AllassoN
06-17-2015,
I'm really looking forward to Sonys conference as the only games confirmed so far are Uncharted, Persona 5 and Until Dawn. That's it. Whereas Xbox actually have quite a bit confirmed. I know Sony are planning to showcase some Morpheus stuff but it seems they have a few secrets up their sleeves. (Unless it all gets leaked in the next month)

And of course I'm looking forward to Square Enixs stuff. I'm looking for a Final Fantasy XV release date and something on Kingdom Hearts 3.

After that I'm looking for the next No Mans Sky. Something to be wow'ed by. Oh and I'd like to see some more No Mans Sky.

allahihamn
06-17-2015,
What ever Nintendo's showing. Their Digital Event last year outclassed the other press conferences, so hopefully this year is just as good.

admin
06-18-2015,
Mass Effect 4. Hoping for an rough release date and a trailer!

I get that from E3 then I'm happy http://i2.cdnds.net/13/49/green-happy.gif