View Full Version : Remember this console

Today I went over to my mothers to do some laundry and noticed my old video game console sitting out.
I picked it up and was like damn this thing is old. Im surprised she still had that.
I asked her why you still got this? She's like for the kids, I showed my son that and he was amazed, he is 4 years old.
He was really getting into it to, I was lmao lol. Its to bad I did not have any games left.
It has a default spaceship game though.

Let us speak of the original Commodore 64 computer/game console, and those great BIG floppy disks.

I actually still own a functional system with all of the accessories for it.

Coleco was the first that I am aware of that came out with hand held gaming consoles with such games as Hockey, Wheel of Fortune and football.

On the console space panic was my favorite, the enemy reminded me of rabbits, pumpkins and bats floating about in space.

A lot of those old games are all over the web as ROMs which can be played on the computer using an Emulator.

Wow, not seen one of these in years, remember playing on these back in the 80's lol

Wow, I haven't seen one of these since looking at the top of this post. That would be cool to play one back in the 80's.

It was such a long time ago I don't remember what happened to it.

I loved the Scramble game.