PDA

View Full Version : The Witcher 3

afuhcbbffe
07-10-2015,
Never played the first one.
Got the second but couldn't get into it. I think I need to give it a go without any distractions or other games to play.
I'll probably get around to it at some point but I won't be playing at launch.

agijzgrxx
07-11-2015,
Had it on pre-order from GOG for ages. Loved the first two.

Just got to finish POE, GTAV,DAI and about 10 other games in my to-play list first http://i1.cdnds.net/13/49/happy.gif

Agent86
07-11-2015,
Seen a vid of this a couple of days ago and I must say the graphics look amazing. Obviously from a PC port but I'll be majorly impressed if the console version looks anywhere near as good as that.

Hadn't heard of the series until this week, but this looks like my kind of game. I'll definitely be picking this up when I'm done with Bloodborne. Gives me that little bit more motivation to try and get it completed before The Witchers release date.

agmmhapkox
07-13-2015,
Angrey Joe did a 30min or so play through the other day. It looks fun, some interesting missions like finding out who burnt down a blacksmiths house etc.

AgoneeEagenry
07-13-2015,
I will get this once I have completed Bloodborne. 8 bosses killed so far - and 4 in the chalice dungeons. Another session planned tomorrow.

Will I finish it by the time The Witcher comes out. Probably not. Work gets in the way - sadly.

admin
07-14-2015,
I just preordered my copy today. I loved the first one, but had a real hard time getting into the second one for some reason and still have yet to finish it. However, I am really looking forward to thoroughly playing Witcher 3 for my Youtube channel (Yorkshire Yank if anyone fancies checking it out). There was never a doubt that it would get those high review scores.