PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Designers Wanted

alessandra.bosi
07-12-2015,
Hi, I urgently need to recruit new freelance graphic designers for my personalised gift business but can't seem to find a job directory. Can anyone recommend where I should advertise? Or indeed, if you are proficient in creating Pop Art and Warhol designs and want freelance work then please feel free to reply. Hope to hear from you soon. Bianca

Alex#generic
07-13-2015,
Hi Bianca,

We do not usually allow requests for work on the forum but as yours is not as hectic as the usual ones we get I will let this one ride.

Have you considered going to our Freelance Services Directory :: Freelance UK (http://www.freelanceuk.com/freelancers-directory/) and looking at the designers listed there to see if you can find anyone that fits the bill?

AlexanaRups
07-13-2015,
Hi Bianca,

I'm a freelancer and would be happy to help out.

Another alternative is to advertise on: freelancers.net

Hope to hear from you soon,
Emma

AlexandersoN
07-15-2015,
i think i could be of assistance

hello bianca

head over to my website

there’s an illustration section with somethings that might be the style you are after - feel free to contact me on 07786547488 for a chat if you feel i could be of help or alternatively you can email me

looking for to hearing from you
marc jackson

AlexCN
07-16-2015,
Artpodz

Hi Bianca

I am available for freelance work and can offer graphics (photoshop, inDesign, Quark) or original art. Please visit my website Artpodz for examples.

Feel free to contact me to discuss specific projects. Very good rates offered.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris Browne