PDA

View Full Version : Swtor fps help

4byra6ka_cuppy
07-21-2015,
Hey, wondering if anyone can help with a problem i have been having with my game,

System Specs: AMD FX 6 core @ 3.30 Ghz 8GB of ram Radeon HD 7750 with 1 gb of ram. Windows 7 64 bit 12.10 amd drivers

I got black ops2 for Christmas and couldn't play it after finding out the problem was a BIOS that needed an update now i can play black ops perfectly at high settings, now i cant play SW at all, the game takes 4 mins or more to load and 4 mins or so on each

aaifqyxesc
07-22-2015,
First, a bit of advice about posting: It would be nice if you could separate big paragraphs you write in the future, into smaller chunks so they're easier to read http://m.bestofmedia.com/sfp/images/design/usr/smilies/wink.gif .

Now onto your problem. Did you check you had the latest patches of both games before taking apart the hardware of your machine? Maybe Black Ops 2 or SWTOR has a bug in it which is causing the problem.

Why would you need to do a BIOS update to run Ops?? What would happen when you tried to run the game before updating? What error message did you get?

accemeenzycle
07-24-2015,
Sorry was typing on my phone, black ops was causing a timing error and a bsod, something in the old BIOS wasn't allong it to run properly.

Yup had all of the latest patches

aBitcoinE
07-24-2015,
A CPU Timing error if I remember right

AcrobatSausages
07-25-2015,
And then after you did the update, SWTOR wasn't running correctly, am I right? Was it just getting stuck/freezing or not running at all?