PDA

View Full Version : Canon to Sony

flaab
07-26-2015,
currently use Yongnuo YN RF-603 C3 on my Canon DSLR. However, I am moving to a Sony A6000. Please can anyone advise if the flash triggers will be compatible with the A6000 camera?

freakout
07-27-2015,
No without Mod .. Just advice, maybe you can buy cheeper option PT04 wireless trigger, it's totally universal WT ..

grrbear
07-29-2015,
Keep your Canon. Sony forces you to buy their overpriced accessories anytime they can, this is one example. You also wont get E-TTL on your A6000 either.

Galsen
07-30-2015,
And this is coming from the guy who buys the overpriced Canon accessiries like their batteries rather than 3rd party. Humorous.

Hermes14
08-01-2015,
You guys are stupid, the A6000 and all the Sony(s) from the past two years have regular hot shoes. I'm using all my Canon flash stuff on my Sony with no Issues. The only thing not compatible from those triggers is the wireless shutter trigger function , but they'll do wireless flash triggering with no issues. Since those are non TTL and not brand dependant, the different part numbers from YN on those triggers just determine which sync cable they send you for shutter release but the actual units are identical.