PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop trade in deal

Artuniovark
08-06-2015,
My local Gamestop just informed,me yesterday of a trade in deal they've got running until the end of the month- when you trade your games in, if you make a preowned purchase at the same time, you get an extra 50% store credit(plus your powerup rewards 10% will stack). I actually made an additional $29+ ffor buying a $5.00 game.

atmokCepa
08-07-2015,
You're still beeing ripped off for trading in games.

AssdrmapKa
08-08-2015,
when they do the extra 50% thats generally the only time I'd ever consider trading to them.
During the last event I traded a copy of New Super Mario Bros. I bought for $11 for $25. So it was a profit at any rate.

aumpjjgbjf
08-09-2015,
No, I'm selling games that I no longer play because I don't presently have the disposable income required to purchase the game(s) nearing release that I want. Big difference. What makes more sense? Holding onto a game I don't play and getting nothing for it, or selling that game during a 'free bonus credit' event at a reputable retailer? 'Sides, I'm just trying to inform the folks who haven't jumped on the 'F*** Gamestop' bandwagon

Azakgolldup
08-10-2015,
It depends on the game you're trading in and if you do it when these types of offers happen.