PDA

View Full Version : What developing tools do you use?

Arnodype
08-24-2015,
I was just wondering the once that are developing apps for any platform out there, What kind of developing tools do you use.
Personally I use Apple Xcode, Love, mostly that how I fell in love with developing apps. I am open to any other developing tools, I do not want to hear anything about Microsoft developing tools, do not take this personally but I am an anti Microsoft person. Just let me know in the comment below about the question I am asking you, Please and thank-you.

ArnsGitde
08-24-2015,
I’ve used Xcode, but lately I’ve been checking out Corona (and Chocolat for writing code) for mobile games development.

arrove
08-27-2015,
I’ve just recently downloaded xcode and geektoole and learning through tuts on the internet. Reminds me of when I first downloaded photoshop for a forum years ago.

Arthurnilt
08-27-2015,
I have’t really gotten into iOS apps since I’m still just learning about it but for Wp7 I’m sure it’s a no brainer that I use Visual Studio. And for Android I like messing wiht Eclipse. I like Visual Studio much easier (mostly because of the GUI building). With Web Devlopement I love using Notepad++ for CSS/ HTML / Javascript. For general Java I like using Netbeans.

Artuniovark
08-30-2015,
I use xcode every day although lately it’s going a huge mess, Apple seem to be running it into the ground. Notepad++ is probably the best html/css/javascript editor I use and not so much a development tool but transmit has to be one of the greatest ftp client out there.