PDA

View Full Version : Merge two pictures?

altazq4
09-26-2015,
My girlfriend and I just graduated high school, but we attend two different schools. I've been trying for over an hour, but I just can't get it right. I've been trying to take myself (the guy) out of the outdoor photo, and replace myself on the indoors photo. I want to try and do it to both pictures, but the indoors one first. Can anyone please help me out here?

AlshRopyp
09-27-2015,
Dang..if you two had known you would wish to have this photo merger, it would be so perfect if you both had said..I'll be on the right, and you be on the left..for any and all pictures! As it stands, it's really tricky to get either of you to change the orientation of your bodies?

AlpariUK
09-28-2015,
I'm certainly not an expert, however your request has me interested! Hang in there..I've seen some amazing work by other members here!

Alonsograf
09-30-2015,
P.S. Congratulations to you and your girlfriend for your graduations! Now: what are you going to do! (OMG don't you love that question!!)

Alloteormele
10-01-2015,
@Nriggi15 ** IMO both of you have made awesome choices..firstly college, and I think both of your fields will be very fruitful!
(LOL..I can say this since I'm older than dirt!)

Unfortunately I am not able to offer you a reply about your picture merger. I've been messing with Corel Paintshop Pro XL, the cutting of the image works quite nicely, I'm not skilled enough to know how to get the two of you "together!"

Much luck..I hope an advanced member will come along who does these projects in a jiff!