PDA

View Full Version : Universal critical acclaim list

AlinaErFlow
09-26-2015,
Thanks for your reply. I know they are not. That is why I am asking for help for a critically acclaimed list.

Alisoner
09-27-2015,
Look to game websites, pick out the common games and create a list to get an idea of what people think. It is the best way to go.

Alisa-WuA
09-29-2015,
If you want games reviewed most favorably, Metacritic is what you want. If you want a definitive list of an opinion… I can’t help you.

Alimygxea
09-30-2015,
Thanks for your reply. I think I may have to use Metacritic then http://fonts.voxmedia.com/emoji/unicode/1f61e.png I was hoping for an universally critically acclaimed list somewhere

aljivxerwd
10-02-2015,
Are you looking for a list of games that score well with review outlets upon release, or a list of games that critics unanimously deem as worthy of the title "greatest of all time?" There is an important distinction to be made, in that a game might score in the 90s on Metacritic, but five years out, game critics will smile and say "yeah, that was a good game" before shifting discussion to games that had a real and tangible impact on the gaming landscape. God of War 3 falls squarely into the former category by that metric.