PDA

View Full Version : Hello i have a problem my computer Freeze.

AlmoMa
09-15-2015,
Posted 19 July 2016 - 05:29 PM
Hello everyone,

I have a problem, its new i don't know what happen.

I will explain everything what happen :

I have an alienware X51 he work very nice, i have no problem at all.

But when i turn it on when i wake up, the computer boot a black screen with the white cursor, or freeze at the blue login screen.

Then i turn it off and turn it on again, then that work fine.

Then some hours later, or some minut, its realy random, it HAPPEN everytime i don't touch the computer trust me, i am doing something the computer will never freeze he alway freeze when i go do something and come back later.

Then i turn it off, and turn it ON and then no more problem for the day. IT happen everyday, all the time.

But i don't know why that do this, i have no error message, my computer don't say "hey i get a problem because of this so i freeze..."

Thanks for help.

Alonsograf
09-16-2015,
I have these 5 suggestions:
1. Get ALL available Windows Updates. It may take several trips to get them all
2. Get ALL available, compatible updates for your OS from the manufacturer's website (to include BIOS/UEFI).
3. Get ALL available, compatible updates for the programs and any additional hardware installed on your computer from the developer's website
4. Start with these free hardware diagnostics: http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html
5. If all of the hardware tests pass, then run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: http://www.carrona.org/verifier.html

ALouisevow
09-17-2015,
Hello,

for the 2. Get ALL available, compatible updates for your OS from the manufacturer's website (to include BIOS/UEFI).

I must go on dell site you think ? I am not sure i have already get update for bios.

altazq4
09-18-2015,
My computer just freeze right now, i was playing since 1PM, and then freeze and the processor was at 97%.

How can i know what did happen ? I never find any information about the freeze, just the kernel event, but because i turn it off the computer manual.