PDA

View Full Version : Olympus Xd Card Really Wiped?

dazamate
06-11-2013,
I just tried to view some pics from an XD card on my laptop. It started to copy the files to the laptop so I clicked to stop that as I just wanted to view them. Now it seems I managed to wipe the whole card....and it's my mother's, with pix going back ages....Is there ANY way of retrieving them?? I get 'card error' when I put it back in the camera...am desperate for any help you can give!!

dekock
06-17-2013,
Let me look into this. In the meantime, DO NOT USE THE CARD FOR ANYTHING! Doing so will make retrieving any images off it nearly impossible.

There's been a discussion on this before, I just have to find it. :thumbsup:

Delta_Warfare
06-23-2013,
ok am downloading that as we speak and will wait to see what steve has to say too....TIA

Demetrisphil5
06-29-2013,
Thanks. One thing I do know is that I stopped it saving to the laptop, It saved about 5 pics before I hit 'cancel'. There were 300+ pics on it, and I only read need the last 20 or so as the others have been saved before. I'm going to try out everything I can to find them though, and thank you very much for your help. I have a feeling I'm going to be unlucky but I'll be sure to post here with the results! Thanks again :thumbsup: