PDA

View Full Version : Android vs iOS

FXTechstrategy
09-27-2015,
This video posted on YouTube Android Vs iOS The Truth about Apple and Google's OS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMiY1kSTHZw&feature=g-vrec)has an opinion. See how he compares the latest Android 4.0 (Ice Scream Sandwich) running on the Galaxy Nexus with the iOS running on the iPhone.

Between Android and iOS, which mobile OS do you prefer?

Galsen
09-29-2015,
I prefer android, but this is only because I don't have an iOS device to compare with...

but from everything that I've seen on iphone, I can find an equvilant in android, I'm sure it's the same going other way as well...

the one thing that I do use phone for that iphone doesn't do as well (that I know off) is voice nagivation, I'm sure there are apps for it, but android incorporates maps into it so well that I kind of like it, I also bought sygic for offline navigation/maps as well

plus I happen to like the devs over at xda working on android :S

greenslam
09-30-2015,
i dont understand the mold thing on apple :S stock android is pretty much the same 5x4 grid of icons for a main screen, beyond that is where android is more flexible but if someone doesn't want it then they dont need to use it

ios just can't so even if they want it, they cant use it

gizgi
10-01-2015,
All blustering aside, it's great that we have choices. People have their own preferences so going around stating the obvious as to what the differences are and then claiming them as better seems rather arrogant. If that's the one you like, great! have at it. If you don't, then it's a good thing that we have a variety to choose from.

I did notice that what the guy in this video showed was how he had a way that he liked doing something and didn't like the way Apple had it. That's like griping about you not liking what side of the car the steering wheel is on. You can either roll with it or not. Just whatever you do, get a move on http://www.techsupportalert.com/freeware-forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

HadiFarnoud
10-03-2015,
I agree with u..choices are good and we will use what we like but u are forgetting what crapple has been doing for the past year - suing everyone into oblivion for things they think others have copied from them when they themselves have copied it from others
if crapple gets its way we wont have any choice and will have to use icrap