PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Swip call answer

JohnKa
10-26-2015,
Im still messing around with my phone trying to make it more to my taste....

I have decided i no longer like the swipe to answer on my samsung S3 and would prefer a onscreen Answer and Reject button. I know its possible to set up the phone so you press the home button to answer the call and undo button to reject, but i would prefer a nice green button to answer red to reject.

I have been looking at some apps like ultimate call screen HD which expands my contacts pictures to the full screen and adds a nice simple button to answer and reject. But looking at some apps UCS HD only allows 6 contacts in the free version. there was another that allowed all the contacts but placed horrible adds on the screen. and there were others that were all limited in some way.

John_Cena
10-27-2015,
Has anyone came across a nice simple way to replace the slide answer with a button. Yet once i am in a call let me have access to the other on screen feature my phone has like place on hold speakerphone ect

JonathanHue
10-29-2015,
Quote:

I have decided i no longer like the swipe to answer on my samsung S3 and would prefer a onscreen Answer and Reject button. I know its possible to set up the phone so you press the home button to answer the call and undo button to reject, but i would prefer a nice green button to answer red to reject.

Jozz
10-30-2015,
me too, i hate the swipe answer , i just want a green and red button 'accept call' and 'reject call' not the stupid swipe action, when i first got my phone i missed about 10 calls because i could do the swipe action correctly http://www.techsupportalert.com/freeware-forum/images/smilies/smile.gif