PDA

View Full Version : Sprite Animation not working on android device, but working on simulator

amcnmxscqx
12-06-2015,
Hello Everyone!

I am having a strange problem:
- I have a sprite animation ( a star rotating) on my game and it is supposed to be called when two buttons match ( I have a matching game I am working on! ).
On the simulator, it works like a charm, but when I push onto an android device the animation (sprite) won't show. Here's the code snipet:

amirmasoudabdol
12-07-2015,
What kind of image is the sprite sheet?

Images have to be RGB color space, 8 Bit, not indexed.

Any chance there's something up with that?

amugyynbs
12-08-2015,
Funny that you were the first one to respond because I actually took an image from one of your packages you sell and modified it. I am talking about the shooter game you! So, I took one of your images ( the explosion sprite, the hitsprite.png) and instead of the explosions I placed stars... I was using Photoshop to make the changes. Again, I am not great at Photoshop, so there might be a possibility I, accidentally, set something that I was not supposed to. All I did, though was make the changes and saved the image.

What do you think?

AndersenOt
12-11-2015,
Firstly, thanks so much for your business!

Do you want to email me? Given you bought a template from me I'd be happy to take a look and see if I can work out what's up.

From the sound of things I'd guess the image went whack but I can't know that yet.

peachpellen [at] gmail.