PDA

View Full Version : You know you've out grown/moved away from a game when...?

98oiHaumb
11-28-2015,
Just curious but at the minute I feel I've out grown or moved away from (right now I can't be sure which) GTAO. There is a big DLC coming and I can't get excited about it. I also played the game today and gave up after one amateurish mistake instead of trying again. It is at that point I realised that I am at the end of my tether and burned out by it.

What I want to know what games you out grew and what were the signs. Also did you ever come back to a game you gave up for dead (not counting games you still enjoyed but took a prolonged break from).

ClaudeSpeed1911 likes this

AAoldSoupe
11-29-2015,
When doing the stuff I usually enjoy doing pisses me off. And yea, I did come back to a game I thought I ditched and that's Watch Doges. I used to call it boring and stuff but god damn does it have really well fleshed out combat.

aBitcoinE
11-30-2015,
When people hit you up to play multiplayer and you feel more dread than excitement and it just feels like such a hassle and a waste of time. I guess when you dislike playing it more than you enjoy playing it.

I couldn't think of a word so I used dread which may be overkill but f*ck sometimes when I've been hit up to play 4v4s on Advanced Warfare all I've thought to myself is "ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'd rather jump out the damn window"

Aaronel
12-01-2015,
Funny you mention watch dogs. It seems an overlooked game by many. I was playing it yesterday and felt it enthralling, and surpirisingly well balanced.

P.s Love your avatar Blaze http://gtaforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

abtwmiqtbd
12-02-2015,
When you start a new character and get to the second quest and quit because you're so bored of it.

I tried picking up Skyrim again a few days ago but I've played it through twice already and know how to do everything and it's not exciting anymore.