PDA

View Full Version : Antivirus Security Pro removal but cannot get into safe mode

HWJose
12-15-2015,
I read the Antivirus Security Pro Removal Guide for this site but I cannot get into safe mode. The F8 key doesnot work and I cannot run msconfig either so i am kind of stuck. HELP

hydroninja
12-16-2015,
Hello ac lets see if we can get a DDS log as per this guide...
Please follow this Preparation Guide (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/), do steps 6,7 and 8 and post in a new topic

IanDraisey
12-17-2015,
I copied the dds.com on and external jumpdrive and copied it to the desktop and tried running it but the Antivirus Security is blocking it
What should I do. While I was waiting for a response, I did remove the harddrive and copy the data off it

igawisLow
12-17-2015,
See if running RKill first helps.

If not then repost in the new topic (step 7) and tell them you cannot run DDS.

IgorekNer
12-19-2015,
I have the Antivirus Security Pro and it wont let me run any application. Says everything is a not safe. From the help I got I was told to run dds.com and it stopped it - tried rskill and won't let it run.
I cannot hit F8 and get into safe mode. It justs starts up. One time I abruptly turned off my laptop and it did give me the option of safe mode, safe mode with networkign etc. I started in safe mode with networking and after it logged me on it immediately logged me off and restarted windows. So with not being able to get into safe mode and not able to run any applications I am stuck.