PDA

View Full Version : Device Driver Infinite Loop

KirizanAntectone
12-25-2015,
For the past couple of months my laptop has gained a gradually worsening problem whereby performing certain tasks causes the computer to instantly BSOD. This started off only occurring in response to a couple of things but is rapidly getting to the point of making the computer difficult to use. Examples include playing videos on Tumblr or Vimeo, viewing certain adverts, going to Bing and in the past day or so I can no longer open Skype. The bug report given is as follows:

KrskgruzMaf
12-27-2015,
The STOP code varies: I've also recorded 0xFFFFFA80055DF6D0.

There is a memory dump available but I can't seem to analyze it as Debugging Tools for Windows refuses to install and I haven't found a working alternative. For general information the computer is a Dell Studio 1555 running Windows 7. Could this issue be related to Microsoft Silverlight, as I've had a number of issues with it on this computer? In either case, any help with the matter would be greatly appreciated.

KrdWashLiz
12-27-2015,
Please download MiniToolBox (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/dl/65/), and save it to your desktop and run it, and checkmark the following checkboxes:

Flush DNS
Report IE Proxy Settings
Reset IE Proxy Settings
Report FF Proxy Settings
Reset FF Proxy Settings
List content of Hosts
List IP configuration
List Winsock Entries
List last 10 Event Viewer log
List Installed Programs
List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Kurtistal
12-30-2015,
First thing I would check is to see if there are any video card driver updates, and your free space is dwindling and also your hosts file needs to be cleaned to remove those adobe entries.