PDA

View Full Version : how much is a sony vaio pcv 120 running windows 95 worth?

AlvasRawuther
06-27-2013,
So a friend of mine has a Sony Vaio PCV 120 running Windows 95 and an Intel Pendulum processor that I really want. He needs to know how much it is worth so he can sell it to me at a vulnerable price. Any Suggestions.

jeayese
07-02-2013,
I think the question is more like, how much are you willing to pay for it? He already owns it. How badly do you want it and what are you willing to pay to get it?

And just for a bit of information, it's an IntelŪ PentiumŪ processor not a Pendulum.

jeayese
07-07-2013,
If the computer is in "good condition" you may be able to run this program and even if you do not post the snapshot, it should give some information on when the O/S was installed (or reinstalled), plus some details on the Hard Drive, and other items.

Please post a snapshot with Speccy for more system details -
How to Publish a snapshot with Speccy <<-- Full Directions Here (only Copy / Paste the link)

Beyond that, "how long is a piece of string", basically as Animal is saying -

jeayese
07-12-2013,
It's not old enough to be vintage and it's too old to be useful. It only has value to you probably

AlvasRawuther
07-17-2013,
My bad, I always mix up those two words. It has a 40 gb Hard Drive and It works pretty good. it has Internet Explorer Preinstalled and is actually quite fast.

AlvasRawuther
07-22-2013,
Well, it works and is in pretty good condition. it was manafactured in 1996.