PDA

View Full Version : Will you get 3GB of additional Dropbox space after redeeming 5GB...

AizenSousuke
12-31-2015,
I was just wondering whether the 5GB additional storage I got during the beta period means I won't be able to further redeem when using the latest version of Dropbox (1.4.0). Has anyone who've gotten 5GB during the beta period tried to redeem more storage? I know I sound like some greedy guy, buy it would be great if I can clear this doubt. Thanks!

ajyumavrnh
01-02-2016,
I didn’t get extra storage in the exact same manner.
Save yourself the effort, as it doesn’t work/apply.

akhoinhphy
01-03-2016,
Hey, thanks for the info. I actually forgot to mention that I tried uploading around 558MB’s worth of photos but nothing seems to have happened. So I guess we’ll just stick with the 5GB we got during the beta period.

AlbertAlort
01-04-2016,
The beta back in Feb allowed you to get up to 5GB. However, the promotion only lasted 3 days and then as a regular consumer you could only get an extra 2GB for doing the camera upload. This recent promotion allows you to get the full 5GB as a regular consumer and not a beta tester. So basically, the 2GB you got when you did the upload as a consumer can be increased up to the 5GB all the beta testers already got. SO, if you are like me and did the beta test and got your 5GB, you cannot get anymore space from doing the camera upload. I hope this helps.

AlbertMi
01-05-2016,
This recent promotion allows you to get the full 5GB as a regular consumer and not a beta tester.