PDA

View Full Version : Photofiltre program in win 7

AlirezaVosoughi
08-25-2013,
Photofiltre program in win 7. I installed this program on my new laptop. I've been using XP on my old LTop.I guess I'm not familiar with win 7 as I'm having a problem making it the program I want to display my photos.

All I had to do in XP, was right click the thumbnail, select open with, browse until I found the program, highlite it, check the box that said use this program to open .

I have basically done the same steps as above, rite click, open with, paint, win media center, win photo viewer, choose default program.

I then select, choose default program, then browse, a box comes up with a list but photofiltre is not on the list. I know the program is in my computer, but I don't know how to get it to that box to select it. I tried dragging it but that didn't work.

Any help on this greatly appreciated.

When I go to all programs I can see that photofiltre is there, I just don't know how to get it to that dialogue box.

arnonb
08-31-2013,
The Openwithview program mentioned here might help.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/use-openwithadd-and-other-methods-run-file-program-you-want.htm

breadman
09-06-2013,
Wolverine 7, I used the link, followed the instructions to the letter, still, when I got to the master list of programs

it had no listing for photofiltre. I know that program is in the computer in "all programs" I saw it.

I've tried contacting the vendor with no luck there.

This is so frustrating!!

clausdp
09-12-2013,
Agouti, that is correct. Everything goes fine until I get to that box with all of the programs listed in it and there's

nothing in there that says photofiltre. I've done this same function with XP a dozen times and never had this

problem.