PDA

View Full Version : Pay after receiving RVS Close of Market System?

Queen
12-11-2013,
Can someone tell me if RVS will send the Close of Market System and then I could submit payment once I have it? I'm a little funny about giving money for things that I've ordered over the phone as I'm worried it won't turn up haha.

Adam9rench
12-12-2013,
I doubt they would offer such a process for the RVS Close of Market System, or any other products, like you'd expect from any company really. What if someone receives the product(s) and then didn't pay up?! There's an element of trust involved, of course. I'm able to confirm I had no issues received the system promptly the day after I paid.

Queen
12-13-2013,
Could you let me know whether or not the delivery had to be signed for? Did it look like it hadn't been tampered with, including any of the accessories?

Adam9rench
12-15-2013,
Yes the package did have to be signed on delivery because it was sent to my office. However, I did manage to forget that my laptop doesn't have a CD/DVD drive (ha!) so I had to ask them to resend the software on a USB, which came a couple days later.

Queen
12-15-2013,
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it! I want to go with RVS particularly for their bespoke service because I will certainly need my hand held for the first few trades. Wanted to get into it for a long time, decided to take the plunge into it.