PDA

View Full Version : Finally got an Xbox One. What are your favorite games?

#genick
05-10-2015,
What was Need for Speed Rivals like? I loved Hot Pursuit (2010) and Most Wanted (2012) but haven’t really enjoyed any of the other Need for Speeds lately. Last ones I loved before the two Criterion games were Underground 2 and Hot Pursuit 2 for Gamecube.

#gennic
05-11-2015,
I have around 30 games on the Xbox One. I would say the most played game that I have seen is Destiny, not just from me but from almost everyone on my friends list. My friends list has doubled since that game came out.
Other fun games are, Dead Rising 3, Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Dying Light, GTA 5, Dragon Age 3, Far Cry 4, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Dark Souls 2.
If you haven’t played Borderlands, GTA5 and Dark Souls 2 on the 360 then for sure you want to get these.
Borderlands comes with a LOT of DLC that probably cost $200 total at one point, this game cost only $60. It pretty much looks the same as the 360.
GTA 5 did get a big graphics upgrade when compared to Borderlands and Dark Souls 2.
Dark Souls 2 comes with all the DLC and I believe better graphics and it’s 60fps now.
Also don’t forget to download the Free Games with Gold.

0Z0NE_oi
05-14-2015,
I’ve purchased a few games for my One. Right now I’m playing Wolfenstein the old blood and I’m loving it. It’s only $20 and definitely worth it in my opinion. My favorite multiplayer game is Titan Fall, you can get it pretty cheap nowadays and the add-ons are now free; I’ve probably played this game more than any other one I own. Halo was fun too, I wish the multiplayer wasn’t so buggy but I’ve always liked the campaigns more so it was still worth the money IMO . You should take a look into EA access, for like $10 a month you can play quite a few games like Fifa, Battlefield and Madden. I don’t have it but I am looking into it.