PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Looking Forward to Halo 5: Guardians? Your thoughts...

AlbertFub
05-14-2015,
As my title says, I'm just curious if anyone is looking forward to Halo 5: Guardians and also their thoughts on it. I personally am really excited as I personally love the Halo story/lore and am excited to see what happened to Master Chief and why he went rogue, why he is branded a traitor, and I am also curious on if Locke is trying to kill the chief or if he is just trying to bring him back to the UNSC. I am also excited for the multiplayer, as the Open Beta for it was quite promising and I had a blast on it, it actually reminded me of Halo 2 arena style multiplayer which is exactly what they needed for this next Halo game. Feel free to voice your opinion on it, and don't worry, I won't go all halo fanboy on you if you don't like the game.
Cheers!

AlbertMi
05-14-2015,
Locke is hunting the Chief because he was branded a traitor. I think it will be a great game. I also think according to the two trailers that were released with the Walking Dead on Sunday that there will be two possible endings.

Albertkr
05-17-2015,
Total honesty, I’m not looking forward to it.
Halo hasn’t been great to me since Halo 2. It’s to the point of the Fast and Furious series, one good idea that’s being stretched into oblivion.

Albertkt
05-18-2015,
I like the idea of the expanded universe from the other games, and I did enjoy 3 and 4; though I like to play single player more than multiplayer… I wish it had online co-op so I could play with friends other than locally with split screen.
So from the single player perspective, it would be a nice game to expand the story and universe more.

Albertkn
05-18-2015,
I like the idea of stronger characters to foil Chief. It gives the story a lot more substance, as opposed to the relatively abstract mythology that makes up the motivation for the story in the first 4 games. Not a huge fan of 4, but it was really character driven and I’m looking forward to what 343’s doing with the story. I rarely play console games, but to me, Halo 5 could be as good as The Witcher or even Metal Gear.

Alberthal
05-19-2015,
I am really looking forward to it. I’m playing Far Cry 4 right now, but since the Master Chief Collection has gotten all of the bugs worked out, I might just buy it before Halo 5 comes out and get reacquainted with Master Chief.