PDA

View Full Version : Free Textures for Photo Manipulation

allongJax
05-31-2015,
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you a website that offers free, high resolution textures for your photo editing projects. You can check out the textures at:

www.texturepix.com

I'm working on keeping the site up-to-date with new textures on a regular basis, so if there are textures that you want and don't see on the site, feel free to put in a request!

-Tamara

allhbmpchf
06-01-2015,
The site states "Free-to-use textures for photoshop"

I don't use photoshop

Will there be an area for other types of users?

Thanks

alygunsoN
06-02-2015,
The textures are in .jpg format. If the image editing program you use can utilize .jpg images as textures (or patterns) then you're good to go. Otherwise, there may be a way to convert the jpg to a format that your program can use. For example, I'm using GIMP and all I have to do is put the .jpg file in the patterns folder in my user profile. I can also open the .jpg file in GIMP then save it as a .pat file and that will work too.

AlonsoLak
06-03-2015,
As Agouti mentioned, these textures can be used with any photo editing software, as the images are in JPG format. I guess better clarity is needed from me on the website with regards to the wording - sorry about that. I hope you find the textures useful, and if you need any in particular that aren't on the site, just let me know http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png

-Tamara

AlshRopyp
06-04-2015,
Thanks.

If we have images, like a photo of a cool texture should we send them to you?