Zelda, Mario and now Xenoblade: Nintendo is killing it!

Wow....just wow!
    The Switch has really come into its own this first year. Launching with BotW, followed by Mario Odyssey was certainly a great plan.
    But now, Nintendo intends to end the year on another high note:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
    I can't state just how pleased I am with Nintendo's efforts. Each of these games alone will fill weeks of your time if you spend the time exploring.
    Personally, I've always been a fan of single player campaigns, so this lineup appeals to me, but probably not to those who enjoy online play.

Regardless, I think Nintendo is a perfect compliment to either an X Box or Playstation owner.
    How do you feel about the Switch and it's first year lineup? Confident they can continue to deliver the goods?

I have a modern gaming PC that I built in the last few months, and I love it, but, if you put a gun to my head to choose between that and the $300 Switch, I’d choose the Switch in a heartbeat.

As for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I need to wait and see how reviews pan out, as I’m not really sure where I’m supposed to find the time for another 50+ hour game this year…