GoPro Karma vs DJI Mavic Pro

I thought the GoPro Karma was amazing but I think DJI's Mavic pro trumps the Karma in just about every way. What would you pick?

I haven’t been all that interested in drones until I saw the Mavic. It really looks perfect, especially the size.
    I have a strong feeling I’ll be picking one up this year.

I’m still not crazy about the super wide lenses on both of them, but i cannot in any way afford something powerful enough to lift a ILC or fixed-zoom camera. I like the goPro because of the upgradeable camera and removable gimbal. Getting a waterproof camera and stabilizer along with a drone is a good deal. It’s cool that you don’t need the goony remote for the DJI though, less to carry and charge.

I agree, the gimbal and camera seem like big advantages for the GoPro. While I don’t have a lot more than a passing interest in drone photography, these are the ones that would intrigue me, and despite having a lot more respect for DJI as a tech company, the GoPro seems like a very solid and versatile option as a first effort.

it’s tough to balance my desire to be an early adopter with how impractical drones still kinda are, they aren’t legal to fly in any of my favourite locations yet, and i can’t really afford one, but i still want one for some reason.