iOS from Android photo aggregators

I was wondering if you could help me, I have been on Android for the best part of four years now and intend to move back to iOS when my current contract ends in under 30 weeks. I'm happy with my current phone, but that leaves me a little cautious about certain not so obvious factors of moving back to ios after all this time. One being online storage and it's limitations with an ecosystem like Apple has in place. I know that some apps are available for online storage and I will face this peculiar hurdle when I get my iPhone and start perusing the available online space apps I can take full advantage of, but this is not why I cry for help.

I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with this app on an Android device and if there is a similar app or trick of management available to get my grubby little mitts on with iOS?

It's called One Gallery by HTC, and what it does is quite brilliant, it's an aggregator for photo and online storage services.

It allows you to highlight which sources you would like to be made available in your main gallery app, after connection to said services has been completed you can toggle them on and off in your main gallery app, thus showing more or less folders with thumbnail images of the images uploaded to the service, if you want to view the image, the phone will download a full size one of the service and back onto your phone, this is brilliant for storage, as it means once you've taken a picture and it's been uploaded to, say,, Flickr, you can then delete it if your phone and see it and use it whenever you need it.

Is there a nifty trick on iOS similar to this, or an app that can micro manage photos in this way?

I posted this on the Applecore forum but received no response.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.