I speak only for myself when I say...
    I loved it! Before the event ended, I had accumulated 32 points and had gotten the gist of the gameplay.
    Definitely a day one purchase when it launches.

ARMS Global Testpunch: Thoughts

I downloaded it a day too late and I’m eternally regretful. That said I still plan on buying it day one, it looks like a ton of fun and the art style and design is exactly to my tastes. What other games have you been playing besides BotW and Mario Kart 8?

NBA Playgrounds has taken up quite a bit of my time. I’ve put Zelda on the back burner as I want to wait for the additional content coming in August. While it’s not adding to the story, I do want the chance to have the fully charged up Master Sword for my final confrontation with Ganon.

I’d love to but unfortunately I have wedding stuff to attend to. I’ve personally been playing a lot of Wonder Boy- which is a basically the 1989 game with a fresh coat of paint, but damn is that coat of paint something. Everything looks hand drawn and it’s plenty addicting. You can of course play the classic version as well. I’ve also been playing a lot of Shovel Knight too since the complete package was only $20 and I never got to play it on the Wii U. I’m super excited for the release of ARMS though, then I’ll be fully hyped for Splatoon 2 after that comes out.