What will get you to use your phone more?

I know many still use dedicated cameras, either for work, hobby or fun. But, what would mobile need to get you to use your dedicated camera less, even if it's a tiny bit less, and use your phone more?

For for starters a sensor larger than 1/2.3", may a min of 1/2" BSI stacked(if possible) sensor paired with an f1.8 or if size isn’t a concern f1.4 lens. Optimally a 2/3"(or 1/1.7") sensor BSI stacked(if possible) sensor paired with a f1.8 or even f2 lens. Also, a lack of AA filter, and Canon, or Olympus jpeg wouldn’t hurt.

I’m sure someone will say FF, APS-C or even m4/3 sensor, but would make the phone pretty thick, specially with a lens. Just look Panasonic CM1, with it’s 1in sensor. If they can figure out out to give us a 1in sensor and f2.8 lens at thickness that isn’t too big, then by all means someone should(Goolge if you are reading please give us a phone with a sensor close to 1in than 1/3" please).

What focal length though? What about size and cost? Cause you aren’t thinking like a consumer or marketing person, but a tech nerd.

I agree at least a 1" sensor combined with a better lens would go a long way. For me, lenses need to be far wider than they are now. My Note 4 has a field of view that’s barely useful for anything but portraits, and I’ve seen the comparisons and I know it’s actually pretty good relative to other phones. Phone manufacturers have historically gone with middle of the road "normal" equivalent lenses, but in most situations that is not the most useful type of lens.