It's 2015. How do you manage bookmarks?

I have never found a good solution to manage bookmarks/reading list/web programming resource links. I'm set up on Opera, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox on four different machines from work to home to a laptop that I ferry in between. They're on varying versions of Windows, and I also have a Windows Phone. Mainly, I'm collecting web resources to hang on to (things like tutorials, references, etc) as well as a general to-read/follow-up list.

I've been using Microsoft's Reading List app, but it hasn't been updated for Windows 10 and doesn't have any plugin integration into the browsers I use. All I'm looking for is something that works cross-browser that I can save bookmarks to and access from a central location. Does such a thing even exist?

It’s an online web service that requires an annual subscription of about $10 a year, and lets me save links to it. So on a new computer (like my work laptop), I will log in to the pinboard website and access my saved links there. You will have to tag your links so you can search for them more easily though.

What the hell are you talking about? Both of those services are reading services primarily. They aren’t designed to be bookmark managers, and I don’t understand why you would use them that way.

It’s an online web service that requires an annual subscription of about $10 a year, and lets me save links to it. So on a new computer (like my work laptop), I will log in to the pinboard website and access my saved links there. You will have to tag your links so you can search for them more easily though.