Hi Everyone,
    I'm currently looking for a camera backpack that fits the following criteria:
    1) Price: It must be below $150. The lower, the better.
    2) Design: It must be able to fit at least 1 DSLR body, two lenses and a 15" laptop.
    3) Look: It must not have a huge logo or anything that is a dead giveaway that I'm carrying expensive camera gear in my bag.
    Thanks!

Camera Backpack Search

This is way more difficult than it should be. All the bags I find look like a camera bag adapted to be used as a backpack. Anything that looks half decent won’t fit a laptop larger than an iPad. I’ll be curious to see if anybody here has found anything.

I tend to rely on messenger bags for carrying my big laptops, but I really like my Brenthaven Velo for this job. But it’s particularly comfy for cycling, and not super aesthetic in the currently fashionable retro-esque waxed-canvas and leather sort of way.

You could take a look at Timbuk2. They don’t make a camera-specific bag but they do have this camera bag insert which is interesting. I don’t own it myself but it seems like it might suit your needs.
    Timbuk2 bags are super high quality, reasonably priced and have great customer service.
    Depending on the size, you might be able to buy just the insert and use it inside a bag you already own which could be a cheaper option.

Check out Fjallraven bags with the photo insert. It does not look like a tech back and it is popular among high schoolers and college students, so it does not stand out.

content from reference site