PolygonSnacks: the Appetizer has arrived

I noticed that inbetween comics and moives and music, there is one big thing we all love. Food.
    Yes So I will try to bring you A weekly cereal (see what I did there) thread about delicious food where we can all discuss the delicious things that exist in our pallets.

So let me start off with what I have had recently. For one I went to a food Festivile recently and had some of the best food I have had in quite a while. Also got to see Jamie Oliver.
    Recommendatioins include, Goats milk Ice cream, not nearly as strong as you would think and very good.
    Jamie's pulled Pork BBQ, not the best in the world (I come from the south so I have had some good BBQ in my life, still I guess that makes me a bit bias) I had a sour dough bread Pizza cook for me in about 1 minute in an oven that was about 940 degrees Fahrenheit.

But By far the best thing there was a little burger shack called Proper Burger. When I ate it I almost Cried, because I only have burgers a few times a year, most of which come from the UK. You can not imagen The intense Joy I had when I ate that burger and everything was just right. The Bacon, The Lettuce, The Oninon, The Bread, The Beef. Everything was perfect.

So enough of me blabering.
    Lets talk about food

I’m also incredibly frustrated that the Girl Scout Crunch Bars were only available for a limited time. The Thin Mints version was better than the real thing. I’ve seen them in stores a few times since they went on sale at the start of summer and I always buy them all up.

There is a BBQ joint near my house and last night I was craving me some Nachos. Luckily they have late night nachos. It is simply put late night food for the greedy man. Nachos topped with BBQ brisket, pulled pork, and italian sausage, with sour cream, tomatoes, peppers, and cheese. I also had some pulled pork dumplings.
    Man I tell you I love that place. If you are ever in Sherman Oaks hit up Boneyard Bistro

I’ve never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich my whole life until my GF gave me one last week. And holy cow it was delicious! I missed out on so much Q_Q

Okay whats the best Kind of Pringles?
    BBQ thats what!