Why I'm leaving PC gaming in favor of console gaming.

First it was purely the MMO games that did this, they're addictive games meant to make you spend as much money as possible.
    No problem for me since I never play them, but now it's seeping into other games like regular RPG and FPS.
    I hear you "but console games have DLC too", I know, but at least most games do not and I think the reasons is because it's harder to ask people for their credit card number on a console.
    So, this is my reason.

Yes I could, I just think I have a better library of opportunity within console games when I want a non-scam game.
    It keeps getting worse in PC gaming. The main reason I think is because it’s incredibly easy to ask someone for money on a PC, many already have used their credit card and many have a paypal account, etc.

I just find it odd that you wouldn’t already know what games you wanted to play before you chose your platform.
    I mean why have you been playing PC games up until now?
    Just to play any random game you feel like playing, or for a select list of exclusives?

On PC RPG mostly, like Drakensang, Skyrim, some FPS.
    It is part exclusive too yes, PS3 has some RPG I want, I used to play a lot of single player RPG on PC but so many are becoming MMO (with payment model I don’t like). I mean I have my PC I can still switch and play on both, it’s just my fear that many games will go to this payment model where you have to pay every month or pay for bonuses etc.

Also, you have to pay a shit ton for accessories if you’re competitive gamer.
    Monitor: 150 bucks+
    Astro Mixamp: 120 bucks
    Steelseries v2 headset: 80 bucks
    Good controller/Scuff controller: 90 bucks
    Squidgrip (must have for controller): 15 bucks
    FPS Freeks (must have for controller/great precision aiming): 15 bucks
    or if you want kb/m on 360 (XIM 4 which is like $150) [frowned upon]