Crisis on Infinite Polygon

Time for a very special edition of Crisis on Infinite Polygons! And not just because I'm strapped for time! It's the 20th Anniversary of Cartoon Network! That's right, it's almost old enough to get drunk and pass out in front of the TV! Well, we know it does that already *cough*[adult swim]*cough*, but still!

There never was a Waldo cartoon on the network was there?
    So, what are your guys most fond Cartoon Network? I'll keep it brief (Not at all because I have work to do), but mine are as follows:

*1)*Rushing home from school to watch Toonami. My introduction to anime with shows like Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and tons more over the years. You guys have no idea how overjoyed I was when the block came back this year.

I didn’t know you liked The Venture Bros. It’s a great show. Feels like just yesterday I was trying to get the other kids to believe me that Cartoon Network was real… Apparently the local cable didn’t have CN, so that means it didn’t exist. Oh man. That picture is pretty awesome. I forgot about a few of these shows that were total stinkers imo. Kids Next Door, My Gym Partner is a Monkey, Camp Lazlo, and Johnny Test. So many really great cartoons there though. I hope Cartoon Network puts out more great shows!

Share on Facebook Tweet Share Pin
    Time for a very special edition of Crisis on Infinite Polygons! And not just because I'm strapped for time! It's the 20th Anniversary of Cartoon Network! That's right, it's almost old enough to get drunk and pass out in front of the TV! Well, we know it does that already *cough*[adult swim]*cough*, but still!

There never was a Waldo cartoon on the network was there?
    So, what are your guys most fond Cartoon Network? I'll keep it brief (Not at all because I have work to do), but mine are as follows:

*1)*Rushing home from school to watch Toonami. My introduction to anime with shows like Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and tons more over the years. You guys have no idea how overjoyed I was when the block came back this year.

I was in tears when I saw him on my TV screen on April 1, 2012. You're a US 90's kid, you'd understand.
    *2)*Staying up late and catching the last show before [adult swim] with my bro. As much as I loved [as], well, I had school and couldn't stay up for it most nights, but we would catch what aired before it every night. Some nights were great, Samurai Jack, uncut Dragon Ball Z, and Courage the Cowardly Dog were highlights.
    *3)*Just leaving it on all day in the summer and my early childhood. I watched SO MUCH Tom and Jerry.
    *4)*[adult swim] during the summer. Reacquainting me with Futurama and introducing me to so many now favorites, hell, even the crap entertained me back in the day. Also, special thanks for The Venture Bros. guys, it's like my favorite show.

It’s pretty funny. The funniest moment for me I think.. but I don’t know why. Is when the Monarch takes a taxi home and he tells one of his henchman “There is a taxi cab driver outside waiting for his fare……slay him”. I couldn’t stop laughing…. I can’t even explain it properly. Honestly I knew you were going to say you liked KND.