Overwatch. Too easy? Too good? or what?

I've played Overwatch once. The last time Blizzard did a free weekend gameplay. It was fun, to me the game feels as a "cartoony call of duty" so my first instinct is to just run & gun and spray till I get comfortable with the controls.
    it mostly felt natural! my very first match was against bots so of course I'm going get a lot of kills and feel as if the game is easy.
    so then I decide to play online and mid way through the match I realize I have a 15 player kill streak(playing as was like wait WTF, this is still bots...then I realized, nope I'm playing against real people.

within another 3 or 4 matches I switched around and played as tracer(ok), bastion(fun/ok), Mc'cree(fun/difficult), and I thing Hanzo for like 30 secs.

So what im trying to say is. Is this game too damn easy? or am I just kinda good? Or what?

Key word there is "Free Weekend" there’s tons of noobs online that weekend, and since Overwatch does a great job of matching you with people of similar skill (in ALL gamemodes), you just got matched with a bunch of scrubs that honestly probably weren’t much better than the bots, if at all. At least the bots are programmed with some basic knowledge of their abilities. Most noobs know nothing about the game, their hero, the map, or their abilities, making this beginner level play easy and sometimes frustrating.

Advance up to Gold+ in competitive and the game is completely different. When you’re playing Mcree and trying to bait a Reinhardt into charging you because you can flashbang him to stun him, stopping him in his tracks and killing him, or when you’re Roadhog, facing off against another Roadhog and both of you know enough to never hook first unless you can get a sure kill, the game becomes a LOT more fun.

Just like most MP games, it becomes 100x more fun when EVERYBODY knows the intricate details of how best to play their hero. And there’s plenty of details to learn to keep you coming back.
    Overwatch is honestly just an incredible game and easily my Game of the Year for 2016. So no, Overwatch is in no way, shape, or form, "too easy"

And there’s so many fun interactions that come to mind:
    Playing tracer, trying to zip around such that you’re never in range of Mcree’s flashbang.
    Rein v Rein battles become a game of wits trying to pounce on the person who drops their shield at the wrong time, or timing your charge perfectly
    Using Winston’s barrier to completely outplay an enemy, just by walking in and out of the shield barrier.
    Even just playing Mercy in general is a completely different game. You’re assessing where you should stand to be as safe as possible while being in reach of as many teammates as possible, while having an escape route at all times.
    Mei, Genji, Sombra, Tracer, and many more have incredibly unique kits and playstyles that just don’t exist in ANY other game.