Best console equivalent gaming PC?

As in what's the best computer you guys know of that's small, discrete, quiet(ish), and would work well plugged into my TV?
    Key criteria:

• 4K support, and enough power for games running at 4K to actually look good.
    • Blu-Ray drive for watching movies. I want to be able to use it for everything I show on my TV.
    • Not crazy expensive. It can be a little pricey, just not $3000-Mac-Pro pricey.
    • Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB 3.0, HDMI out, SSD. You know, standard new computer stuff.
    • It has to be able to fit in a 12x12x12 box with enough room to keep itself cool.

• Not boring. If the best I can do is a rectangle, then I'll accept that, but I'd love something with a more interesting design to be able to show off to people.

Hopefully one of you knows of something that will fit within my super specific restrictions!

"small, discrete, quiet(ish)"
    "4K support, and enough power for games running at 4K to actually look good."

Yeeeah, that’s not gonna happen. Google "970 SLI". There was a recent test for 4k, and they do manage to crank the settings up at 4k, but there is still a title or two that averages below 30fps. And that’s two video cards. Anything, but small or discrete. Maybe next year?

If you want to be playing games that will look good in 4K, you,re gonna need the current top of the line bleeding edge hardware, and it’s gonna cost quite a bit.
    Is that 121212 box in inches or cm?
    I suggest maybe looking around at "steamboxes". The Alienware Alpha is the most powerful one I know of, but I don’t think it’ll run well in 4K.
    I really suggest you drop that criteria and focus on fluid gaming at 1080p.