0MUJ0o0tSY

What will you be gaming during the Holidays?

Hey Guys, this is my first post and I just wanted to know how and what you guys are gonna spend playing during the holidays.
    Luckily for me I am off on Thanksgiving holidays from school and work starting on Wednesday and plan on getting in some time to play.
    Just ordered Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4 after doing the only logical thing and reading professional reviews and words from friends and the online community. Destiny Iron Banner is up so I might finally get some better gear without having to slave off by myself on raids because of conflicting scheduling with my online friends. Also, picked up a copy of the Master Chief Collection in which I have only been able to play three matches online since release day so here is hoping that new updates fix matchmaking. I might get some time in on GTA:V if I am able to save a couple of pennies for it and might finally slip Shadow or Mordor back into my PS4 if time permits.
    Well those are my plans guys, can't wait to hear yours.

5CFSS66oC6
    Wow, you have a busy weekend planned. I just picked up Far Cry 4 for PS4 so I’ll probably focus on that. But I will likely sink some more time into Destiny. I still have yet to do the Vault of Glass. Lack of time and friends that do the raid regularly are not in my timezone. Hopefully with 4 days, I can finally do that one.
    I have 2 weeks off for the Christmas and New Years holidays. That’s probably the perfect time to immerse myself in Dragon Age.

5ZfwIPfmv3
    I am probably going to end up logging in around 50 hours of play time over the break and I seriously can’t wait until the Christmas holiday since I get around a month and half before the next semester of school starts back up.
    My plan is to get a Wii U on sale over the holidays to indulge in Hyrule Warriors and the Mario Kart and Smash Bros goodness as well but only time will tell with my budget for the holidays.
    I had never looked into a Dragon Age regardless of hearing good reviews from close friends both online and in person but Dragon Age has just been getting raving reviews so it was hard to not indulge on it.

430QniSTfX
    I’m thinking on picking up Alien as well but I’m having second thoughts since there’s already such a huge backlog of stuff I need to play.
    It’s boiling down to having me just end up wasting my time (around 100+ hours) on dragon Age over the course of a few weeks and wasting a bunch of time on Destiny and the DLC.

3f5J7IkACk
    I don’t have a huge backlog, but there have been so many people that I trust saying things that make me sure that I won’t like the game after 8 hours. I’m just going to wait until it gets to a price where I’m OK with paying for a great 8 hours and then frustration.