What will you be gaming during the Holidays?

Hey Guys, this is my first post and I just wanted to know how and what you guys are gonna spend playing during the holidays.
    Luckily for me I am off on Thanksgiving holidays from school and work starting on Wednesday and plan on getting in some time to play.
    Just ordered Dragon Age: Inquisition and Far Cry 4 after doing the only logical thing and reading professional reviews and words from friends and the online community. Destiny Iron Banner is up so I might finally get some better gear without having to slave off by myself on raids because of conflicting scheduling with my online friends. Also, picked up a copy of the Master Chief Collection in which I have only been able to play three matches online since release day so here is hoping that new updates fix matchmaking. I might get some time in on GTA:V if I am able to save a couple of pennies for it and might finally slip Shadow or Mordor back into my PS4 if time permits.
    Well those are my plans guys, can't wait to hear yours.

Wow, you have a busy weekend planned. I just picked up Far Cry 4 for PS4 so I’ll probably focus on that. But I will likely sink some more time into Destiny. I still have yet to do the Vault of Glass. Lack of time and friends that do the raid regularly are not in my timezone. Hopefully with 4 days, I can finally do that one.
    I have 2 weeks off for the Christmas and New Years holidays. That’s probably the perfect time to immerse myself in Dragon Age.

I tried Vault of Glass with a random party and it was horrible, the only problem with playing with my friends is that we can only play really late in the weekends and that makes it a little difficult when I am trying to have a good time with my girlfriend and family.
    I am probably going to end up logging in around 50 hours of play time over the break and I seriously can’t wait until the Christmas holiday since I get around a month and half before the next semester of school starts back up.

I don’t have a huge backlog, but there have been so many people that I trust saying things that make me sure that I won’t like the game after 8 hours. I’m just going to wait until it gets to a price where I’m OK with paying for a great 8 hours and then frustration.

Out of curiosity Shaun, how has matchmaking been for you?
    Mine has been slightly better whilst I play solo but once I try and do some team play it will literally take hours before anything is found.
    On Saturday we ran a search for around 2 hours and only ended up picking 4 other players in "Big Team Battle." Is the same going for you guys?