World of Warcraft / Yosemite performance

If you just want to play the old PS1 games on the go, why not pick up a cheap/used PSP?
    The Vita’s native game library is extremely limited. Unless you have a PS4 and want to make use of off-screen play (e.g., streaming the PS4’s output from the living room to the Vita in your bedroom), it’s hard to recommend.
    If you want a large selection of new, high-quality games, go with the 3DS/New 3DS. Note that the 3DS/New 3DS is region-locked, though, so if you’re importing the system, you’ll also have the import the games.

hei well first because I am always moving! all day log away from home! and also I think that PSone games are just a "plus" to the Vita list of games!
    I heard that was possibile to play them on Vita so I asked to You guys

PSP is terrible for playing old PS1 games, because of the single analog nub. Not to get on your case, but I think that’s one of those features everyone talked about and never used. Vita is way better, although not perfect (R2/L2).

3ds all the way. If you like games, and actually having a reason to use something, then the 3DS is the only logical choice. As much as it sucks, the Vita is dead. It’ll just be a waste of money (not only on the console, but the memory cards) for a console with sub par games and terrible resale value. The last bit is important because if you end up not liking it, you’ll lose a lot of money.
    Also, streetpass is probably the best idea ever. Taking out the 3ds actually feels rewarding.
    Here are some game I personally loved for the 3ds (note that I already gave my Vita away so I won’t be listing the games I played for it — which were a small amount anyway)

• Fire Emblem Awakening (my absolute favourite and imo the best game to come out in the last 5 years)
    • Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
    • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
    • Smash Bros 3ds (so much fun)
    • Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (if you like Final Fantasy games, but want something good, this is it)
    • Kid Icarus: Uprising
    • Luigis Mansion 2

That’s a very short list, especially considering all the games out there (I own 32, with Pokémon Ruby on its way and I have yet to play games like phoenix wright and such).
    Seriously, unless you own the ps4 (which it seems you don’t) and really want to play hose games on a small screen, buy the 3ds.