Between this, Skyrim (never played it before) and next year’s Octopath Traveler and Lost Sphere…I expect my social life to all but disappear.
    I love me some RPGs!

Hmm, maybe I will. I guess Mario can tie me over until December.
    It’s just all the reviews from Skyrim were soooo good. I always wanted to dive into it, but never got a chance. And when the Switch revealed that it was indeed coming to the system I just knew I had to jump at the chance.
    Decisions, decisions, decisions….

Super Smash Bros demo code!

Have you played previous Elder Scrolls Games? Skyrim is the most approachable of them, but they’ve got their own logic that can be a touch obtuse. Some of the better features from Mods (such as cold-weather effects) may be available in the new DLC system, but it’s still best experienced on a PC if you have that option.

I don’t know, to be honest. Personally, I don’t see any value in the Switch. I’d rather play games on my phone/tablet without having to invest in a separate piece of hardware that will offer a marginally better experience than just using a controller with the gadget I own.
    Xbox and PS don’t appeal much to me either, but I see their place in the living room or bedroom – especially for people who want a low-effort entertainment machine (gaming, audio, video content). Actually, I give props to Microsoft for crafting a 499-€ console that also plays 4K BR disks; that price can’t be matched even by a self-built machine. Still not doing it for me, though.