Should i buy Tales of Graces F for PS3?

I think name changing should be possible every 3 or 4 months.
    I think changing your name and avatar shouldn’t have that much of an effect. Just ban the account itself, that means taking away the ability to change your name/avatar, losing commenting privileges, and putting strikes against the account in question.
    The strikes could go away after a certain amount of time, depending on the severity in question (similar to youtube, but not as serious).

I kind of dig that, kind of like bringing Metacritic to Polygon in a way. It is a good idea, but then you might get people who just want troll certain games and then you might get people who get upset and add a ridiculous opinion about it. Cool idea, but it could be really hard. Just depends on how expansive the Polygon website will be and it sounds like it will be massive.

Eh, it was never a problem on Kotaku. Jesus Christ wanted to back away from his name, so he changed it to something else for a while. Hovering over their name gave you the profile link, so you always knew who they registered as. I believe some people who do this actually display a history of previous names.
    While I understand and respect the need for accountable commenting, I also value, highly, the freedom and honesty that comes from anonymity. When people feel like “oh, I shouldn’t say that, because my name is X or Y,” they’re inherently limited. There are things I would like to say about Valve that, when I start marketing the indie game I’m working on, I wouldn’t want to say, because it might jeopardize my chance of getting said game on Steam, for instance.