It's probably not a huge deal to many, but StarCraft II still occupies a fair portion of my time. I don't play nearly as much as before, sadly, but I still watchcopious amounts of professional StarCraft II.
    Gaming events dedicated to esports and players who play StarCraft II for a living probably sounds strange to a bunch of you. And that's fair. It is kind of strange, something out of sync with the expected. That doesn't mean it's not a blast to attend and watch, though.

Alfredbuh

2 years ago today, StarCraft II was released

Over the past couple years, I've gone to many StarCraft II events, and I've photographed each event I've attended. Below, I've picked out my favorite photo I took from each event.

AlfredFerce
    One of the reasons why I find it hard to play RTS online. People and even devs just focus too much on competition and wanting to be an esport that they forget that the video games have to fundamentally be a fun and relaxing past time.
    All this rush and man spam behaviour appears to be what is detrimental to the evolution and success of RTS games among other genres—FPS games like Call of Duty and Battlefield though competitive shooters can be played casually for relaxation and not need a regimented amount of practise and study in order to have a decent time playing.