AnaTNe4
    You know how you loved a game and would like more but there isn't.. and maybe there never will be?
    So here's a little thread where you can ask for a game that's like that other game. And i didn't just create this out of the goodness of my heart -- oh no -- i want something out of it too: Is there another game that *feels* like Dragon's Dogma? I'm not even finished with it (far from it), but this game has such a.. particular feel that i'm curious if there's anything else quite like it out there.
    So that's the premise here -- games you might want because they're like those other games you wanted.

anastasiacc18

Games like other games

When did this come out? I don’t think i’ve ever heard of it. Reminds me of Mario 64, the old SNES Pilotwings jetpack stages and something else… like a bit of Mirror’s Edge thrown in. Heck yeah, i’d play something like that. In fact, i’m gonna see if i can’t get this on emulator somewhere.

ander#80
    I don’t think I’ve ever played a game that is quite like Dragon’s Dogma. You could try the games that it seems to take inspiration from: Demon’s Souls/Dark Souls, Shadow of the Colossus, Assassin’s Creed and Skyrim. Although you’ve probably played them already… If you haven’t tho I really, really recommend the Souls games. They are brilliant.

anceptele
    To answer the Op question, the closest I can think of is Either Demon Souls, and Shadow of Colossus.
    DD really did bring a great new feel for an RPG, and thankfully id did good enough that a sequel will be coming along eventually.