1stOneRox

Local Multiplayer Games

Over the years i've played many games, but the ones that i enjoy and catch my attention the most are Local Multiplayer Games such as:
    Castle Crashers - Green Knight
    Diablo 3 - Bonerrrr
    Dungeon Explorer - Swagged out fucking game, 5 players (5 PLAYERS?!) my friends and i just recently beat it and loved it.
    Final Fantasy: Chrystal Chronicles - By far one of the best games i've EVER played. The T.V. screen in combination with the gameboys was one of the most brilliant things. If you're someone who primarily plays games with their friends i highly recommend getting this game as it's easily one of my favorites. It should be interesting when the Wii U comes out, as i figure that could be the perfect time we see a proper sequel.

Halo (series) - Since Combat Evolved my friends and i have been playing this series. Halo 2 was probably our favorite and Reach our least (no online local matchmaking in Team Slayer). To this day we're still playing Halo 3, whenever the br0z and myself go 10-0 we go to Denny's and get Oreo Milkshakes :P
    Kirby Air Ride - It's Kirby Fucking Air Ride..
    The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords - Great game, should have it beat soon
    Pokemon Rumble - Pikka!
    Rayman: Orgins - Currently playing with the br0z. It's ballin.
    Secret of Mana - It's so awesome!!!!! 3 player max. Charge your attacks by holding attack (we didn't realize this till the final boss) :P
    Super Smash Brothers - Do i even have to say anymore?

Abem Chanu NingombamGror
    Tales of Symphonia - Definitely a great game to play, playing it for the first time myself and getting pretty into it, however my friends brother has beaten loads and loads and loads of times.
    Tales of Vesperia - Currently playing with the br0z. It's ballin.
    Time Splitters 2 - Always a great game i enjoyed with my friends, really an endless game of fun. And sex. Can't wait for 3!
    So, i ask you guys, can you think of any great games that are Local Multiplayer (with 4 players being the sweet spot)?
    Note: Currently the Wii does not read discs T_T

3f5J7IkACk
    Scott Pilgrim! Second time i’ve heard that. Getting pretty interested now. I’ve heard it’s a lot like Castle Crashers as far as gameplay.
    We’ve also heard two different game stores recommend Rayman, so if anyone has heard anything about it please let me know how you like it.
    And as for Zelda: Four Swords.. GREAT game! Although we haven’t beaten it we’ve been meaning to or years now :P
    Thanks for your input!

430QniSTfX
    If you have a PS3, LittleBigPlanet 2 is really good for couch coop. There’s TMNT: In Time but the remake isn’t as good as the SNES version. I’ll let you know about Rayman, I’ve only been playing single player and haven’t tried coop.