1stOneRox

Diablo 3 on Macbook Air '10

So, I have an old 2010 Macbook Air (13", 1.8Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB ram, Nvidia GeForce 320M 256 mb).
    Do you think the new Diablo will run on it?
    thanks,
    oatsandsugar.

I used to have a Core2duo MBP which would run WoW but not well. My new MBA (current model) runs it fine but it is not particularly enjotable on a small screen when I am used to it on my 27 inch iMac

Abem Chanu NingombamGror
    I played the beta on my 2011 MBA (4GB, i5) and for about 80% of the time, it ran smoothly on low settings. One major problem I found was that particle effects make the game stutter really badly. Even breaking a few pots here and there caused me to drop frames for a few seconds. There were one or two rooms in the beta that was particular bad where I was getting less than 10 fps for the duration of the fights. Hopefully the performance is better on release.

430QniSTfX
    I have no idea what graphics card are compared to other but I know my current MBA only has integrated graphics and that’s a big limiter with games. Maybe the older airs had discrete cards like the macbook pros???
    I mean “NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 2600 or better” is chinese to me. How do you compare that to Intel 3000?

2eOYdb8g0n
    How well do you think it would run on my machine? HP Envy 14, core i5 2.4GHz, Radeon 5650, 6GB RAM. My screen is 1366×768, but I’d like to run it on my 1920×1080 monitor, not sure if it’s worth the lower settings though.