1C7hGUGxqK
    I've been trying to love GTA 5 since I bought it, and in fits and starts, I DO enjoy it. I've played through the single player campaign entirely and mostly enjoyed it. I've put somewhere north of 25 hours into GTA Online and there are things to like.

G.T.A. 5 Online is a Broken Mess

That said, I will never buy another GTA game again with the expectation of playing online. For the last several days, online has been mostly unplayable. Even when it did work, much of the limited time I have to play is spent in loading screens and lobbies, either waiting to get into a lobby or waiting for one of my friends to load into a lobby. It is, point blank, unacceptable for an online experience to play this way.

1Ah72WlqCX
    In my opinion, criticism is worthless without being contstructive. Here are some ways Rockstar can fix their broken game.

0MUJ0o0tSY
    1.) FIX YOUR GODDAMN BROKEN MATCHMAKING! If I can't send and invite and have everyone I've invited into the match within 10-15 seconds, you're doing it wrong.
    2.) Remove options from most online races and missions. Yes, sometimes you want to play GTA mode on Criminal Records. This is something that should be limited to custom game modes. Figure out which mode is most fun on each course or mission, and make that the default. This will greatly speed up the time from mission creation to mission start.
    3.) Make the levelling ramp less steep. A player should be flying through the first ten to twenty levels. Why, you ask? Well, because IT'S NOT FUN to be a level five when everyone you're playing with is level 85. I'll bet a significant number of people stopped playing GTA:O after getting their ass kicked because the only weapon they had was a pistol for a deathmatch. Give players access to a decent number of weapons so that they're losing due to their lack of skill and not their lack of weapons and armor.
    1.) FIX YOUR GODDAMN BROKEN MATCHMAKING! If I can't send and invite and have everyone I've invited into the match within 10-15 seconds, you're doing it wrong.
    2.) Remove options from most online races and missions. Yes, sometimes you want to play GTA mode on Criminal Records. This is something that should be limited to custom game modes. Figure out which mode is most fun on each course or mission, and make that the default. This will greatly speed up the time from mission creation to mission start.
    3.) Make the levelling ramp less steep. A player should be flying through the first ten to twenty levels. Why, you ask? Well, because IT'S NOT FUN to be a level five when everyone you're playing with is level 85. I'll bet a significant number of people stopped playing GTA:O after getting their ass kicked because the only weapon they had was a pistol for a deathmatch. Give players access to a decent number of weapons so that they're losing due to their lack of skill and not their lack of weapons and armor.

!!myxxxbase.mobi
    5.) Most of the time, when people are playing your game, they want to be actually playing it. Most of the time, when people are playing GTA:O, they're looking at menus and load screens. Sit down with COD and realize that one of the reasons the multiplayer is great is that you are in menus for a fraction of the time and in the game most of the time.
    GTA:O reeks of the need for a better editor. Do a limited number of things well, not a vast number of things poorly.