Default Do we really need all these android apps?

Do we/I really need all those app's.. like for virus...cleaning..battery etc.., doesn't the phone come with it from the factory ?
    Just wondering..

I have all those apps, because I use them at least once a month...

, doesn't the phone come with it from the factory ? Not many of the security ones - nor would you want them to if you have any sense.
    Well certainly not pre-configured!

I would say most of those apps are not woth the space and resources they consume. The only thing they do is easing the access to different settings you can change on your own.

Battery extenders are basically gloryfied app killers with some extras that will turn off many of your sensors and connections (Wi-Fi, Mobile data, bluetooth) at a given battery level. This requires the app to run on the background at all times, so it can consume the same ammount of battery it claims to be saving.

Cleaners are on the same road, and they include soooo many extras and 'utilities' that eventually overload the system with funcions you actually don't need or care about, but take a huge chunk of the RAM anyways. Not a good idea on phones with 1GB or less of RAM.

Finally, apps of this kind are generally ad-supported, and can get really annoying: full-screen ads, intrusive pop-ups, 'recommended apps' suggestions every now and then and so on. Most apps send anonymous usage statistics too, and you don't know exactly what kind of data is being sent. Although that option can be disabled, I don't know if it will really stop collecting data about me and my device.

If you want to save some juice, lower your screen brightness and disable the following:
    automatic Wi-Fi scanning, location based Wi-Fi activation, the GPS when you don't need it as well as bluetooth and NFC; disable the automatic app updates from the PlayStore. If you're not worried about syncing emails and contacts 24/7 you can disable the auto-sync too.