Cool Reader does not see mobi books

I have a related problem too. I have a galaxy s2 phone with many ebooks on my sd card in mobi format.
    I downloaded Cool reader and installed it but it does not find my books on the sd card ?
    Any suggestions Please.

I've had Cool Reader for better than a year. It read all of my .mobi without problems. With a recent update (Jan or Feb) from CR, at least 75% of my .mobi books display several lines of HTML on nearly every page, more where there are titles, toc's, etc. I've written Cool Reader support to see what is going on, waiting to hear.

I've been very happy with this app for my Android until now. I use it mostly text to speech as I travel around. Please, let me know if you find a fix. I'll do the same.

Is there a way of getting Outlook mail sent to my Android phone?

If this is not clear, then:

1 I currently get 99% of my mail through my local ISP to my MS Outlook. If I turn the Outlook off, I can get the mail using the ISP's webmail service, which is clumsy and antiquated - looks like something out of the 90s!

2 I would like a situation where, like Gmail, I get the mail simultaneously to my Outlook (on my desktop) and also to my Android phone.

Is this possible, or is it a pipe dream?

Thanks in advance!

Try the default Email app on your Android phone, Richard. I've been reading emails sent to my Outlook account on my Android phone. The emails are accessible either from my Outlook at the desktop or from the Email app on my Android. Both are synced.

To set up your outlook account using the Email app, you'll need to enter Domain\Username, password, and mail server correctly. Check with your server administrator if you can't set it up successfully.

I've searched many places for best android apps for Nexus 7 (2013) but still not satisfied.

Here are my favs that i actually use most so far:

iBreviary (allows download of week ahead for offline reading)
    firefox (tiddlywiki addon is promising)
    onenote (don't like latest pc version of Evernote)
    talkatone (would like a better service)

My mark one Nexus7 has enough number crunching power to handle everything i've tried on it, including PSX and N64 emulation. Obviously it's necessary to have a half decent tablet for smooth game emulation but generally speaking android apps are more OS version specific than hardware specific so this thread relates to mostly any current android tablet, not just Nexus tablets. Just thought i would mention that for any who may not know.